Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook

468x60 Ads

Lil Wayne Reunites With Turk @TruGProductions @TruGoGettaMix @MIXTAPEHEROS

Subscribe to TruGMusicGroup.com Follow @TruGProductions on Twitter Like us on Facebook!

Former Hot Boys Turk and Lil Wayne have reunited on a new track called "Zip It." Turk served almost a decade in prison for a weapons conviction, while Wayne became one of the biggest stars in music. The two former bandmates spit rhymes about street life on the new cut, which is slated to be included on Turk's upcoming mixtape "Blame It On the System," alongside Drumma Boy.
“[It's] my new mixtape, or should I say ‘DuctTape’ because I’m bout to kidnap and rape the game and make em ‘get naked,’” Turk told AllHipHop.
“I try to tell them just what it is and what it ain’t. I’m gonna be straight up with em like six o’clock,” Turk continued. “But gang life, drug life, any kind of life that’s not pleasing in God’s eyesight, you gonna have to suffer for it. I don’t want to sound all ‘holier than thou,’ but you gotta respect the laws, because Everthing is governed by law

0 comments:

Post a Comment