Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook

468x60 Ads

Rick Ross Speaks About Shooting @TRUGPRODUCTIONS @TRUGOGETTAMIX @DONTHEPROMOTER1

Subscribe to TruGMusicGroup.com Follow @TruGProductions on Twitter Like us on Facebook!
Rick Ross has broken his silence on the shooting incident that occurred in Florida two weeks ago. After avoiding commenting on the incident that almost claimed his life, the Maybach Music Group head spoke about what happened during an interview with MTV.
"Not at all, not at all," Ross said regarding any new developments since the incident. "No suspects and we're not here to speculate on any suspects. I'm just staying positive, I'm moving forward and I'm just staying on top of my game. MMG. We got the biggest releases of the year, this year, coming. That's my focus and I'm here -- you most definitely got to make some adjustments [to your security] but at the same time, I'm gonna live my life and do what I love to do and that's make music." 

0 comments:

Post a Comment