Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook

468x60 Ads

Needy B. SIGNS TO TRU G RECORDS **CONGRATS** @needyb @TRUGPRODUCTIONS @TRUGOGETTAMIX @DONTHEPROMOTER1

Needy Beckworth
 
Mississippi boy who was born and raised  in Greenwood, MS, (September 11, 1988).   I loved music as a child, but didn’t take it seriously until I was 15 years old in the 8th grade, when me and a couple of my friends came up with a group called Delta Boyz. I then started writing songs at school that reflected on my everyday life, didn’t have much to produce a quality record at the time so I used tape recorders and instrumentals until I could afford the proper equipment. When I turned 16 I began to become more dedicated to my music, recording my first track “Anamosity” in my friend’s closet, which featured the Delta Boyz. After hearing my voice on a quality track for the first time it’s like I never wanted to stop pursuing my goals to become a major music artist. I became so infatuated with music that I no longer wanted to go to school. I found a job at the local McDonalds where minimum wage was $5.25 back then, and I only worked 2-3 days of the week (after school) which wasn’t enough so I dropped out of school from the 10th grade at the age of 17. I managed to save enough money to purchase a computer, music studio software, microphone, and etc. After that I enrolled in GED classes to get my High School Diploma (2007) from Mississippi Valley State University. That same year I recorded my first 2 mixtapes titled “Yeen Heard About It?” and “Retaliation (ft.Lil Dre)” which didn’t get too much attention, but I still didn’t give up on my music. I formed my own team in 2008 “Playamade Productionz” and dropped a mixtape titled the same, “Playamade Productionz” which consisted of a compilation of everyone who was affiliated with the team and it was a success, giving us a big buzz (locally). In 2009 I moved to Memphis, TN where I now reside and still pushing my music. I have had much success as internet radio interviews with 2 songs (“Hold That Thought” & “Fly Away”) making top ten on internet radio stations. Those two songs could be heard on my youtube channel youtube.com/guttabeck. I became a father of twins (boy & girl) in 2011 which put a short pause on my passion for music. But I never lost the love for it as I never stopped writing.. So there is no looking back, Everyday is not promised and every promise is not kept so I keep faith in myself and hustle to death-Needy.B



0 comments:

Post a Comment