Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook

468x60 Ads

TruGoGettaMixtapes.com - Model Of The Week! - Miss Lady Shadow @MissLadyShadow @TruGoGettaModel @TruGoGettaMix @TruGProductions @DONTHEPROMOTER1

Subscribe to TruGMusicGroup.com Follow @TruGProductions on Twitter Like us on Facebook!
Miss Lady Shadow is a rapper, dancer, actress, circus freak & all-around Bad-B****! Born in Russia, raised in the Dirty South (H-Town), & graduated in California, I've performed with dance groups, circus troops, & other artists.

I have many skills but what I love doing most is pole-dancing, fire-breathing & of course, rapping. Find me at MissLadyShadow.com & look for my mixtape "Pretty Green Paper" & upcoming album "Bad Girl World". Love what you do & do what you love.

Miss Lady Shadow

@MissLadyShadow

Russia to the USA · MissLadyShadow.com




 



0 comments:

Post a Comment