Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook

468x60 Ads

TEELAW Signs to Tru G Records/Music Group **CHECK OUT THE NEW ARTIST NOW** Follow @justTEELAW @AnRofTruG

Subscribe to TruGMusicGroup.com Follow @TruGProductions on Twitter Like us on Facebook!
  DROPS 04.14.2014
Thomas A. Lawson aka TEELAW.  I was born in Evanston, Wyoming on April 14, 1986; an Aires through and through. I am the oldest of 5 children and grew up pretty much all over the United States; most of my years in St. George, Utah.  I graduated high school in the “Mile High” with dreams of football. I played Division 1 for the Huskers at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.  After college, I was forced to make a choice: attempt the NFL or get a job?  I attempted the NFL and when that fell short, I had to get a job.  I ended up moving to Grand Island, Nebraska to be with my then girlfriend.  We are now happily married with a beautiful little boy.  They are my world.
But, music is my first love.  It has had a huge impact on my life and from a young age I remember it being my way to escape, dream, and feel.  The music I create has a message and a purpose: chase your dreams and live your life to the absolute full.  It took me 27 years to figure out what my real passion is...it’s never too late to do what you were destined to do. Chase your dreams.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment