Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook

468x60 Ads

Couple Bids 100K To Spend Day with Tim Tebow

In more wild news, A couple that did not want to be identified turned in the winning bid for $100,000 during the live auction at the second annual Tim Tebow Celebrity Golf Classic. The event, held at the TPC Sawgrass Players Stadium Course, is a fundraiser for the Tim Tebow Foundation. The couple plans to share their day with the NFL QB with underprivileged children near their home in the Florida Keys. “It was very humbling, and you don’t necessarily feel worthy,” Tebow said following the golf tournament on Saturday. “That day I feel like I’ve got to do a few extra things to be special, you know? I’ve got to try to be a little better.”
Sign up for the newsletter and receive FREE BEATS,GEAR,MIXTAPES,MUSIC & MORE!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by Tru G Productions
NEED YOUR NEXT MIXTAPE HOSTED BY MAJORS!
EMAIL US

0 comments:

Post a Comment